Top row, left to right:
Beth Johnson, Summer DeRogers, Raquel Rocha, Benjamin Machia, Kevin Hunter, Will Stirling, Rafael Alzaga
Middle row, left to right:
Madi Roughton, Glenn Garcia, David Brantley, Jay Ratelle, Carmen Soileau
Bottom row, left to right:
Alexis Tolliver, Jessica Slade, Jennifer Smith, Jan Brantley, Barbara Montagnino
NO FAULT’S HISTORY
David Brantley founded No Fault in 1974, originally constructing tennis courts and competitive tracks. Athletic (synthetic) surfacing provided the basis for David’s development of the first poured-in-place safety surface designed specifically for playgrounds in the United States. In the mid 1980’s, the demand by quick service restaurants coupled with new “impact” guidelines, issued by the Consumer Product Safety Council (CPSC), established No Fault’s unique reputation in the playground markets.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY IN EVERYTHING THAT WE DO
No Fault has made a commitment to work with businesses, communities, and neighbors to provide a clean and safe place to play locally while thinking globally.
We’ve installed more than 15,000,000 square feet of safety surface in seven countries since we began our business nearly 40 years ago. All that adds up to 12,000 happy customers, countless lives saved due to proper surfacing and innumerable hours of fun, safe play for children all over the world.
Some other numbers that have become of interest in recent years are those related to LEED credits. While the United States Green Building Council wasn’t founded until 1993, building “green” is something that’s always been an important aspect of No Fault’s business.
Since we started in 1974, it’s estimated that No Fault has kept roughly
9,200,000 tires from littering United States landfills.
We followed environmental standards before there were any. We forecast our company to continue to grow and prosper, covering more and more of the United States. As we grow, so will our expanding impact on the environment. Companies are now incentivized to use “green” materials to receive immense tax benefits. No Fault is proud to offer an array of surfacing that helps customers qualify for these credits.
Currently, our products qualify under credit numbers MR 4, MR 4.1-4.2 and EQ 4.1. The entire purpose of LEED credits is to increase the demand for building products that incorporate recycled content, thereby decreasing the negative effects associated with manufacturing and extracting virgin materials.
By using No Fault, not only can you achieve that goal, but also meet the immediate safety needs of children, allowing them to play without the risk of critical injury. While we’ve always been proud of the work we do to keep kids safe, we’re also proud of the role we play in helping to preserve the environment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What type of flooring products do you sell?
- No Fault Safety Surface – Traditional Poured-In-Place EPDM/TPV Safety Surface fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault Safety Tiles – 2′ x 2′ Safety Tiles fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault SporTurf – Artificial Turf fall height rated for playground use or other Athletic facilities applications
- No Fault Rubber Mulch – Loose Fill Shredded or Nugget Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as a variety of commercial and landscaping applications
- No Fault Bonded Rubber Mulch – Poured-In-Place Shredded Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as landscaping applications
- Waterplay & Pool Deck Surfaces – Slip resistant EPDM/TPV Poured-in-Place for Waterplay Areas, Pool Decks, and Zero Entry pools
- Jogging Tracks and Fitness Trails – EPDM/TPV Poured-In-Place for Jogging Tracks, Fitness Trails, and Walkways
- No Fault Sport Floor – Indoor Sheet Roll Rubber Flooring or Inter-locking Tiles for weight rooms, athletic facilities, and many other commercial applications
- Tennis Court Construction & Surfacing – Outdoor Athletic Surface Products for tennis, basketball, and multi-use courts
- Regulation Running Track Surfaces – Polyurethane & Latex Track Surfaces
Q: Are your products made from recycled materials?
Q: Is maintenance required?
Q: What is your service area?
Q: How do I know what to order? Will your staff help me decide?
Q: What colors do you recommend?
Q: Who else is using your products and services?
- The Walt Disney Company – parks and resorts in Florida and California
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment – properties in California, Florida Texas, and Virginia
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Child Care Centers across the country
- LeBron James Family Foundation – playgrounds in New Orleans, Dallas, and Phoenix
- U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay – 24 playgrounds located throughout the base
Q: Why should I choose No Fault?