NO FAULT’S HISTORY
David Brantley founded No Fault in 1974, originally constructing tennis courts and competitive tracks. Athletic (synthetic) surfacing provided the basis for David’s development of the first poured-in-place safety surface designed specifically for playgrounds in the United States. In the mid 1980’s, the demand by quick service restaurants coupled with new “impact” guidelines, issued by the Consumer Product Safety Council (CPSC), established No Fault’s unique reputation in the playground markets. it is the mission of No Fault to provide our customers with premium quality athletic and playground surfacing products. We are dedicated to superior customer service and consistent quality, guaranteed!
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY IN EVERYTHING THAT WE DO
No Fault has made a commitment to work with businesses, communities, and neighbors to provide a clean and safe place to play locally while thinking globally.
We’ve installed more than 15,000,000 square feet of safety surface in seven countries since we began our business nearly 40 years ago. All that adds up to 12,000 happy customers, countless lives saved due to proper surfacing and innumerable hours of fun, safe play for children all over the world.
Some other numbers that have become of interest in recent years are those related to LEED credits. While the United States Green Building Council wasn’t founded until 1993, building “green” is something that’s always been an important aspect of No Fault’s business.
Since we started in 1974, it’s estimated that No Fault has kept roughly
9,200,000 tires from littering United States landfills.
We followed environmental standards before there were any. We forecast our company to continue to grow and prosper, covering more and more of the United States. As we grow, so will our expanding impact on the environment. Companies are now incentivized to use “green” materials to receive immense tax benefits. No Fault is proud to offer an array of surfacing that helps customers qualify for these credits.
Currently, our products qualify under credit numbers MR 4, MR 4.1-4.2 and EQ 4.1. The entire purpose of LEED credits is to increase the demand for building products that incorporate recycled content, thereby decreasing the negative effects associated with manufacturing and extracting virgin materials.
By using No Fault, not only can you achieve that goal, but also meet the immediate safety needs of children, allowing them to play without the risk of critical injury. While we’ve always been proud of the work we do to keep kids safe, we’re also proud of the role we play in helping to preserve the environment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What type of flooring products do you sell?
A: No Fault offers a wide range of athletic and playground safety surfacing products. Below is our product listing.
- No Fault Safety Surface – Traditional Poured-In-Place EPDM/TPV Safety Surface fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault Safety Tiles – 2′ x 2′ Safety Tiles fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault SporTurf – Artificial Turf fall height rated for playground use or other Athletic facilities applications
- No Fault Rubber Mulch – Loose Fill Shredded or Nugget Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as a variety of commercial and landscaping applications
- No Fault Bonded Rubber Mulch – Poured-In-Place Shredded Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as landscaping applications
- Waterplay & Pool Deck Surfaces – Slip resistant EPDM/TPV Poured-in-Place for Waterplay Areas, Pool Decks, and Zero Entry pools
- Jogging Tracks and Fitness Trails – EPDM/TPV Poured-In-Place for Jogging Tracks, Fitness Trails, and Walkways
- No Fault Sport Floor – Indoor Sheet Roll Rubber Flooring or Inter-locking Tiles for weight rooms, athletic facilities, and many other commercial applications
Q: Are your products made from recycled materials?
A: Almost all of our products contain some amount of recycled materials, and a few are comprised of 100% Recycled materials. Most of our products are also eligible for various LEED credits.
Q: Is maintenance required?
A: All No Fault products are easily maintained but do require minimal routine maintenance. Refer to our Product Spec Sheets on each product page to get maintenance information on specific products.
Q: What is your service area?
A: No Fault sells its products across the continental United States and to some international locations. We also provide nationwide installation services for our poured-in-place products.
Q: How do I know what to order? Will your staff help me decide?
A: No Fault’s knowledgeable staff can help you determine the best and most cost efficient product for your surfacing project. Our customer service staff will respond in a timely manner and provide consistent quality and reliability, guaranteed! Visit our Contact page to speak with a No Fault representative today.
Q: What colors do you recommend?
A: Our products are available in a wide variety of colors; however we do have standard colors that are more cost effective. Our staff can make color recommendations based on the specific details of your project, such as the project budget and the product application.
Q: Who else is using your products and services?
A: No Fault’s client list includes federal government and military sites, park and recreation departments, resorts and hotels, children’s hospitals, public and private schools, private child care centers (corporate franchises and locally owned), health clubs, theme parks, and homeowners. Some of our more recognizable customers are:
- The Walt Disney Company – parks and resorts in Florida and California
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment – properties in California, Florida Texas, and Virginia
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Child Care Centers across the country
- LeBron James Family Foundation – playgrounds in New Orleans, Dallas, and Phoenix
- U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay – 24 playgrounds located throughout the base
Q: Why should I choose No Fault?
A: No Fault has been in business over 45 years. In that time we have installed over 13 million square feet of poured-in-place surface worldwide and have completed over 6500 projects. With over 100 years of combined staff experience in the athletic and safety surfacing industry, we continue to provide quality product installations by the most experienced and knowledgeable crews in the industry. But don’t take our word for it; see what our past customers have to say about us by visiting our Testimonials page.