RESOURCES & CERTIFICATIONS
No Fault provides a step-by-step process to get a quote for your poured rubber surface projects.
Below are some of our resources and processes.
- Determine the intended use(s) of your application.
- Identify the No Fault product that will best suit your application. If needed, contact No Fault Sales Representative for assistance with determining the best product for your project.
- Calculate the approximate size of the area(s) that will need No Fault Playground Surface or Athletic Flooring.
- Determine who will install the surface: No Fault, outside source (such as local contractor) or possibly install yourself.
- Submit a Request for Quote for safety surfacing directly from our web site. A No Fault Sales Representative will reply to you with a quotation based on your data or will contact you for required clarification.
- Review the quotation and approve qualifications based on your project requirements.
- Sign quotation and fax to No Fault as stated on the quotation.
- Consider the timing of your needs so that materials and installation crews are available to meet your schedule.
- When placing an order, remember to include all necessary details such as colors and depths to ensure the system meets your requirements and schedule.
- No Fault will schedule materials and installation crews (if requested) to arrive at the project site so your surface is ready according to your schedule.
- Enjoy the benefits of your new No Fault Surface that you helped to design specifically to meet the needs of your facility.
- Realize No Fault’s commitment to our customers…. No Fault is available before, during and after the sale for any questions, concerns or additional information as needed. Once you become our customer, you are our customer for life!
NO FAULT PURCHASING OPTIONS
Indoor & Outdoor Recreation & Playground Equipment